Sunday, November 26, 2006

A New Week

I'm thankful that today is the start of a new week! I'm starting it with a better attitude, and back on track for taking it one day at a time! We had a very nice time at Thanksgiving dinner, and I had a great weekend with a couple of friends. I also conquered a project that has been nagging me for some time.I repainted our bedroom a super sunny warm and golden color!. Here are some classic quotes from my daughter this week that brought me much joy!

  • "It's raining, it's pouring, some guy is snoring!" ( ohhh, I love what her little ears pick up!)
  • when driving by a mill on our way to do some shopping, on a very cloudy day...... "Look, they're making more clouds!" (that would be the steam billowing out, she had a point, it did look like the other clouds, unable to explain this easily, I just agreed!)

1 comment:

Darlene said...

I'm still laughing at the images of your daughter in that wig :D too cute!

I love it when kids replace the forgotten words with words of their own...

(I was going to say, "Are you writing this down?) Uhhh hello?

See...just wait until YOURS are all grown up...CrAzY sets in!

xxx darlene