- As I have mentioned, I LOVE dark chocolate! Really, I just don't find any need for milk chocolate in this world!
- I really like silly slapstick comedic movies...kind of a dark secret. I wouldn't want anyone to know I really do enjoy the following for fear of thinking different of me. Dumb & Dumber,Elf, UHF, Napolean Dynamite, and of course Princess Bride. All of these are true classics, and I could watch them over and over, and they will never fail to cheer me up!
- I've travelled to several other countries, all for missionary purposes and someday would like to travel for pure indulgent pleasure. Mexico, England, France, Austria, and from back in the day : Czhecklosavakia, Hungary, and Yugoslavia.
- I'm allergic to rodents, and long haired cats.
- I love Christmas and happy the season is almost here!
- Growing up I always wanted to work at a zoo and take care of animals, or Sea World and be a dolphin trainer (btw, still find it to be one of my dream jobs!)
- Also growing up I wanted to have a monkey as a pet...!?
- The two previous bring to this point: I've often been nicknamed "Snow White" for my intense love and passion for animals, and the attraction they seem to have for me.
- I've been married for 8 years.
- I grew up in Southern California and used to watch the Disneyland fireworks from our house nightly, and the sound of the booms always meant bedtime!
Saturday, November 18, 2006
A few interesting facts about me....
Posted by Brown eyed girl at 8:43 AM