Saturday, October 28, 2006

A REAL date!
Last night was so much fun for this desperate housewife! I actually had a chance to be wined and dined by my hubby! AND the best part is, my mom took Maddy overnight! WOO- HOO! (insert the dance of joy!!) We had a fabulous time sitting by the fireplace inside of El Torrito. It was happy hour so we enjoyed half price margaritas, and appetizers! Which was a ton of food, and our bill was only $18.00 ( with the tip)!! Of course, soon as we got home I had to call my mom and check on Maddy. She was like, "Why are you calling, she's fine, go spend time with your husband!" It really is funny, I complain about how much I need to get away, just need a break etc. Then at about 2 hours in, all I can think about is her! I was fine after I checked in, but amazing how those little things are so connected to us! :)
Zach and I really needed the time too. Lately its been one of those, "oh, you live here too, don't you?" As I was falling asleep last night, I got that happy peaceful feeling come over me, that said, "Hey, I do like this guy, I did marry him for a reason, yea!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I envy that lucky guy!!!