Friday, May 02, 2008

There is a time for everything... sometimes,unfortunately

I'm feeling very reflective on life itself today. A very sad thing has happened to a family friend this week and it has left me with many different feelings. I had such a beautiful and truly happy week. I was refreshed and felt more of a zest for life after a great trip with a close friend. I came home wanting to tackle some new things, challenge myself in others. I was met with a devastating story about someone I care about. I went to my Bible this morning, and decided to post this today, as I reflect on the many ups and downs of life itself as we know it on this earth.


"There is a time for everything, and everything has its special season.


There is a time to be born, and a time to die.


There is a time to plant and a time to pull up plants.


There is a time to kill, and a time to heal.


There is a time to destroy, and a time to build.


There is a time to cry, and a time to laugh.


There is a time to be sad, and a time to dance.


There is a time to throw away stones, and a time to gather them.


There is a time to hug, and a time not to hug.


There is a time to look for something, and a time to stop looking for it.


There is a time to keep things, and a time to throw things away.


There is a time to tear apart, and a time to sew together.


There is a time to be silent, and a time to speak.


There is a time to love, and a time to hate.


There is a time for war, and a time for peace."



Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

No comments: