Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The snow that came to stay.....

What a cute family!
Thrilled with even small victories!

Swingin' cutie!
The valley in the Northwest that I live in, rarely sees snow! It is quite exciting when we do get a little, and that doesn't even happen every year. But this year we've gotten snow several times. The snow from last week just refuses to go away. It just turned into ice and hasn't left. If it wasn't in the teens during the days and dreary and foggy, you could at least go out and do something. But this, just loses its charm after a couple of days. Ok, so I know, I'm being whimpy, BUT I didn't move to Minnesota for a reason. AND I did grow up in Southern California. I love it when the snow makes everything white and beautiful, then the sunshine comes out and its a winter wonderland! But this is not it this week, and quite frankly I'm ready for spring now. These pictures were our attempt this weekend to at least get out of the house for a little bit, AND I was shocked to see that there were 2 other families at the park too. All the kids in snow suits and boots and hats and gloves. It was very adorable! AND freezing, well actually it was about 20 degrees. Needless to say, we didn't stay long at the park!


No comments: