Tuesday, December 05, 2006

You Are Dancer
Carefree and fun, you always find reasons to do a happy dance.
Why You're Naughty: That dark stint you had as Santa's private dancer.
Why You're Nice: You're friendly. Very friendly.






Ok, have to admit, spent quite a bit of time laughing this morning when I found this site, off a friends blog. There are all sorts of funny little quizzes, I'll definitely find some more for us. I found out what my birthdate meant (which suprise suprise was soooo not true about me!) Oh, then I found names for my ( dad stop reading at this point!) boobies.....the answer that I was given: Sigfreid and Roy..... ummmm what the heck?! Well, they do seem to magically disappear, but gay men? whatever, it's good for a laugh......click on the link and paste your answer in my comments so I can see what reindeer you are, and whatever else you come up with!

Which reindeer are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I just don't know what to think about this, but I am ***Prancer***

-Ang

You are the perfect reindeer, with perfect hooves and perfect flying form.

Why You're Naughty: Because you're Santa's pet, and you won't let anyone show you up.

Why You're Nice: You have the softest fur and the sweetest carrot breath.