Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Alright, so I know I'm totally boring lately here on my blog!

I really am searching for what to write about. I don't always want to write about my kids, but that seems to be what I'm doing most. I want to be writing about all aspects of my life, but I'm not quite sure what parts just yet. I do not want a blog to just be about my rants of the stinky things going on in my life, but I don't want it perfectly jolly all the time either. I find myself scared of writing on too many opinions on politics or religion, in fear of those who disagree leaving me hurtful comments! I want to express myself in all angles, creatively. I'm just not quite sure what exactly that looks like just yet. I might join in some of the blogger clubs that give you exactly what to write on certain days, i.e. : self-portrait day, poem day, etc. This is supposed to be MY space on the web to do whatever I want , say whatever I want, and here I am, stumped! Stumped by some fear, by mental blocks, and by time constraints ! I'm hoping to very, very soon jump free and start writing with sheer wild abandon !

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I think that if you just start jotting things down, and sometimes I just try to think of an old story from my childhood or something. Worless Wednesday would be right up your alley, by the way.

Rachel said...

.....you know I meant to write "worDless" Wednesday, right?

richard said...

Who cares what others think, if they can't take you opinion on something they should skip it! I like blogs that both make me think and make me laugh, and if I don't have somehting nice to say, I tend not to say it on someone's blog comment!

My blog is at www.dgdominator.com/rich if you need something to put you to sleep at night. It is just about bing over here in Kuwait! I will actually have to find something to write about when I get home though!

--Rich