Saturday, April 19, 2008

O.K. , I'm back.....whatever!!!

No fanfare, no hullabaloo, no explanations, I'm just back.
If I have to see those old pictures and that old layout one more time I'll just puke. I don't want any reminders of the year the fire of my creativity and joy went into smoldering ashes! I'm moving onward and upward, and miss my blog terribly. I want my place in cyber space of babbling on and on, showing off pictures that only I might care about, my own little place, with my own little thoughts! Ahhh, isn't that why everyone has a blog? We hope that someone out there somewhere might like what we say? That someone out there will like a bit of my life?

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I like a LOT of your life!

Yippee. Welcome back lady.

Rachel said...

oh good...now I don't have to wait for you to call to update me. ;)

Anonymous said...

Quite frankly, who cares what anyone thinks of your blog...I think a blog is a fun, colorful & picturesque way to journal, to express yourself. For if the artist stifles her creativity and emotion, it will be replaced with numbness and apathy.....