Tuesday, February 20, 2007

To Blog or NOT to Blog, that is my question......

hmmmm... if you are even still reading this blog these days you will have easily noticed that it has been over 2 weeks since I've written anything. I haven't even visited anyone else's blog. I have a list of excuses of why, but I won't bore you with those. I got out of the habit of being on the computer at all. My life has changed a lot these last 2 months, and there have just been too many decisions to make. I have had plenty of ideas for what to write as an entry here. Usually I lie awake at night and completely compose an entry, only to wake up in the morning uninspired to actually go into my office and type it in. I've also taken plenty of pictures with the blog in mind and they have gotten nowhere.
I am now trying to make the decision to blog or not to blog. I want to, BUT I need to feel inspired, and I need to commit. So here I am.......contemplating.

7 comments:

Joey said...

Hi~Michelle.~
I'm coming in ~`
I'm at home now.
And I apply an English blog spot~I will show a lot photos I took in China to show our life ~And I will write English blog for you for all my American friends~
I think you can approach China learn China a lot and enjoy a lot~
Miss you ~

LiteraryGirl said...

TO BLOG, that's my pick.

Anonymous said...

Blog without abandon little girl....I look forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Blog without abandon little girl....I look forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the question may not be "to blog or not to blog", but rather, "to blog today or later......"

LiteraryGirl said...

It's been almost 20 days since the cyber world has been blessed with your presence...there are still those of us who would love to see pictures of your day and hear your thoughts...

Rachel said...

So we are still waiting for your pearls. Come one...we all want you back. Just ease yourself in with a post per week or so.