Saturday, November 22, 2008

M.I.A.

Ok, I know... If you read my blog, I'm so sorry! I dropped off the internet planet for a few weeks! I also abandoned flickr, myspace, and email.... I was an equal opportunity "abandoner" ! I think I was just using my creative energy elsewhere... I painted some signs for friends, painted some things for the school, and painted two very large horses on my daughter's walls. I also made some jewelry,and cut out 30 little indian vests for Maddy's school feast. So my story is, my creative juices were taxed and there were none left for my online creativity! I updated flickr today, and have blog's planned for this week! So rest assured, I'm here this week for a bit of entertainment and peek into my life once again! :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... Like... bout time!

DaD